There are many kinds of jacks. The use methods and operation precautions of different hydraulic jacks are also different. The usage of hydraulic jack is as follows:
1. In the lifting operation usage of hydraulic jack, the appropriate tonnage should be selected: the load should not be overloaded, and the bearing capacity of the hydraulic jack should be 1.2 times greater than the weight of the heavy object; The minimum height of the hydraulic jack is appropriate. In order to take it out easily, the minimum height of the hydraulic jack should be consistent with the clearance at the bottom of the weight. When the sleeper is padded to support the weight during the lifting and landing process, the lifting height of the hydraulic jack should be greater than the sum of the sleeper thickness and the sleeper deformation.
2. If more than one lifting equipment is used, the same model shall be selected, and the sum of rated lifting capacity of each set shall not be less than 1.5 times of the gravity of the equipment (hydraulic jack).
3. Before using, wipe and clean, and check whether the parts are sensitive and damaged. Do not remove the quick connector when it is loaded, so as to avoid accidents and damage to parts.
4. Before using, it should be placed flat and not inclined, The bottom should be leveled to prevent the hydraulic jack from tilting or overturning due to the foundation deflection or load deviation. A tough pillow or steel plate can be padded at the bottom of the hydraulic jack to expand the pressure bearing area, so as to avoid the accident caused by the fall or sliding. Do not use the oil stained wood or steel plate as the cushion to avoid slipping when stressed. The lifting position of the heavy object must be a solid part to prevent damage to the equipment 。
5. When using, try to lift a part of the weight first, and then continue to lift the heavy object after carefully checking whether the hydraulic jack is abnormal. If it is found that the base plate is not flat, not solid or the hydraulic jack is inclined, it is necessary to release the hydraulic jack for a return journey, and handle it in time before it can be operated again.
6. In the process of lifting, the safety sleeper frame should be timely paved under the hydraulic jack with the weight rising from time to time, so as to prevent accidents caused by the hydraulic jack tilting or the sudden fall of the piston. When lowering the heavy object, the sleeper should be pulled out gradually, and the interval between the sleeper and the heavy object should not exceed the thickness of a sleeper.
7. If the lifting height of the heavy object needs to exceed the rated height, the sleeper shall be padded under the lifted weight, the hydraulic jack shall be lowered, the bottom shall be padded up, and the lifting shall be repeated until the required lifting height is reached.
8. If it needs to be supported for a long time, the supporting part should be added under the weight to ensure that the hydraulic jack is not damaged.
9. If only one hydraulic jack is used at one end of the lifting load, the hydraulic jack should be placed on the symmetrical axis of the weight, and the direction of the length of the jacking base and the direction of the easy dumping of the weight should be different. If two sets of heavy objects are used at one end, the direction of the base should be slightly symmetrical in a figure of eight and placed on both sides of the symmetrical axis of the weight.
10. When two or more sets are used for simultaneous lifting operation, unified command and simultaneous lifting and lowering are required.
11. It should be stored in a dry and dust-free place. It is not suitable for use in the workplace with acid, alkali and corrosive gas, and can not be placed outdoors in the sun and rain! The Usage of Hydraulic Jack operation should strictly abide by the technical standards, and regular inspection and maintenance should be carried out according to the operation conditions.