What are the troubleshooting methods of hydraulic wrench pump? Any hydraulic tool used for a long time will have a small obstacle. Large faults need to be delivered to the manufacturer for after-sales treatment. Some small fault operators can simply check and repair, which can not only save costs but also quickly resume work. Therefore, it is necessary for users of hydraulic wrench pump to master some common faults and troubleshooting methods.
In the use process, the hydraulic wrench pump will have more faults than the hydraulic wrench, so today we focus on the troubleshooting of the hydraulic wrench pump.
1. The oil gauge shows that the pressure rises but the wrench does not work. It may be that the connector is loose or the solenoid valve fails. Tighten the connector or replace the connector and the solenoid valve directly and try again.
2. The oil gauge shows no pressure. First check whether the connection of the oil gauge is loose. If there is no problem with the oil gauge, then check the solenoid valve. If it is normal, there must be a leak in the wrench pump, which needs to be dealt with by the manufacturer.
3. If the pressure rise of the electric pump is insufficient, or it cannot rise to 10000psi, and the power supply is insufficient, check the solenoid valve, reversing valve, internal leakage of the pump and whether the sealing ring is worn one by one.
4. The motor of the hydraulic pump does not turn after starting, open the electric control box to check, connect all loose lines, and check whether the motor is damaged.
5. The motor of the hydraulic wrench pump fails to rotate slowly. Remove whether the voltage and air pressure meet the requirements. Check whether the radiator channel is congested. Wash it.
6. The temperature of the hydraulic pump is too hot to eliminate the power supply under pressure. During manual operation, press the forward button after the oil cylinder reaches the large stroke, which will cause a large amount of hydraulic oil to pass through the small hole in the safety valve and cause scalding. Pay attention to release the forward button in time when the release lever reaches the front.
The common failures of hydraulic wrench pump in use are probably the above. After careful observation and troubleshooting, some simple problems of vulnerable parts can be easily solved.
Electric Hydraulic Power Operated Pump Features of ETP Series Electric Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pumps: Efficiency is higher than the last series (ETP6/ ETP5) over one time. One pump can drive four hydraulic wrenches at the same time. Auto-operated module. Tighten or loosen the […]