What are the Causes of Hydraulic Pump Noise?
- Vibration of pump components caused by flow and pressure fluctuations of hydraulic pumps
- Suddenly the oil suction chamber communicates with the oil suction chamber, or suddenly the oil suction chamber communicates with the oil suction chamber, resulting in sudden changes in flow and pressure and noise.
- The section of the inner flow passage of the hydraulic pump suddenly enlarges, shrinks and turns sharply.
- Mechanical reasons, such as unbalanced rotating parts, etc.
Measures to Reduce Hydraulic Pump Noise
- Eliminate the drastic change of hydraulic pressure inside the pump.
- An accumulator is installed at the outlet of the hydraulic pump to absorb the flow and pressure fluctuations of the pump.
- Pumps mounted on fuel tanks should be damped by rubber pads.
- High-pressure hose is used to isolate the vibration of the connection between pump and pipeline.
- To prevent cavitation, large diameter suction pipes are used to prevent air from mixing in oil.
Hydraulic Torque Wrench Pumps,Electric Driven Hydraulic Torque Wrenches Pump Features of ETTP Series Ultra High Pressure Electric Hydraulic Pumps: Reservoir Capacity：1gal Flow at Rated Pressure：21-23 in3/min Motor Size：1.4hp Max. Operating Pressure：21,750psi ETTP series higher pressure electric pump is direct drive pump, with lowest cost and smoothly of pressure and flow, compare with the normal booster […]View More